Script-a-Palooza: Watch the Best Scripts From the Best in the Business
UpdatedFebruary 1, 2022
October 6, 2021
Proven scripts from eleven Top Producers who closed over $1.3B in 2021
Recently, Todd Bookspan and I conducted our first annual “Script-a-Palooza” event to help loan officers upgrade their messaging and scripting so they could close more loans and win with rate shoppers. We invited 11 top producers who collectively closed over $1.3B in mortgage and real estate in 2021.
In a previous interview about scripting, Jeremy Forcier said it best when he said:
“Great scripting is more important than marketing. It’s more important than anything, and here’s why. If you have the right script, you can increase your batting average by 100 points. We're talking about an entirely different income bracket if you're talking to enough people.”
That’s what Script-a-Palooza is all about—helping you increase your batting average by 10, 20, 50, even 100 points. The right scripting can be a game-changer for your business.
“The best loan officers—who do $50 million, $100 million, $200 million, whatever the number is—they're not actually the best loan officers, they’re the best marketers,” explains Wally Elibiary. “If you focus on being the best marketer, your business will skyrocket. If you only focus on being the best loan officer, you'll struggle to do more than $15 million, $20 million, $25 million range. Superior scripting will make you a superior marketer."
This was one of the most successful events we’ve ever had with thousands attending and watching the recording, so I want to help you get the most takeaways possible by providing you easy access to the video. Check it out below and share this article with your mortgage friends.
When you watch the video, you’ll see an all-star line-up of some of today’s best mortgage industry professionals provide more than a dozen scripts that are the secret to their success strategy, including:
- Josh Mettle’s scripted response to “What’s your rate?”
- Josh’s script for how he compares himself to the competition
- Lori Richardson’s “Client for Life” script
- Lori Richardson explains how she uses Larry Kendall’s “5 Magic Questions” to win new customers
- Michelle Town creates clarity and urgency with first-time buyers
- Michelle adds value with every client in six months
- How Wally Elibiary gets himself referred to the listing agent
- How Wally competes and wins against MSA's
- How Rick Scherer provides a 5-star customer service experience
- How Jeremy Forcier successfully cold calls Realtors
- How Jeremy integrates the Total Cost Analysis into every Realtor conversation
- How Justin Brown overcomes rate shopping
- How Justin makes ‘update’ calls
- How Danny Horanyi creates clarity and urgency with his Counter Offer Analysis
- How Danny Horanyi uses his Cross Qual Analysis to get referrals from listing agents
“What we do for a living, we're not selling tin foil,” notes Lori Richardson. “We're not selling shoes. We’re helping people with one of the biggest financial decisions they will ever make in their entire life, so winning their trust is critical, and having the right script can mean the difference between making or breaking that goal."
If you’re new to the industry or seasoned but ready to take your business to the next level, this is your opportunity to learn from the best. Watch this video to start increasing your batting.