Top 10 Mortgage Coach Videos of 2021
UpdatedFebruary 1, 2022
December 30, 2021
2021 was another unique and unprecedented year—it accelerated the digital shift era to forever change the way consumers approach home buying, home selling and homeownership. This tipping point comes after several years of rapid technology growth in our industry, which is why I continue my dedication to providing loan officers with the best training content available by consistently creating weekly top producer interviews.
First, a few facts about the Mortgage Coach YouTube Channel:
- 3,485 new subscribers, resulting in a 34% increase in new subscribers in 2021
- 15,442 total subscribers with the goal of surpassing over 20,000 subscribers in 2022
- 307,385 video views, resulting in a 27% increase in videos views over last year; additionally, we had hundreds of thousands of video views in our Mortgage Coach Productivity Mastermind Facebook group
- 8,711 shared videos, with over 10,000 likes and comments
Thank you to all the loan officers and managers who use our videos for training and inspiration.
Important industry megatrends
I've been doing these “top 10” posts for a few years and what is always evident to me is that there are similarities among all the leaders and top producers I interview.
- Trend #1: Mortgage professionals who use video and digital platforms like Mortgage Coach to deliver an amazing virtual experience that goes beyond the mortgage transaction consistently win in all types of markets, from volatile to transitional to stable.
- Trend #2: In 2021, teams closing over 300 loans annually (6,305, compared to just 3,566 in 2020; that’s a 75% increase in “Super Producers”) are gaining market share and scaling more rapidly than the overall market. This is a clear formula for growth in 2022 and could represent a seismic shift in the mortgage space. The loan officers who use Mortgage Coach and build teams are winning.
- Trend #3: There’s been an explosion of new loan officers coming into the business and mortgage industry leaders are seeing them become more successful than in previous years. Having a “new loan officer” strategy and plan in place is key to success in 2022 and going forward. Check out my new loan officer playbook to study a 4-step playbook that has been proven successful with hundreds of new loan officers who started with no previous mortgage experience.
Whether you want to be a $1-million-plus loan officer, you’re a new loan officer or you simply want to manage incremental growth, you can use Mortgage Coach top producer scripts, strategies and best practices to drive your success and achieve your goals as a mortgage professional.
Special thanks to both Todd Bookspan and Deborah Byrd for being regular co-hosts and leaders in the Mortgage Coach YouTube Channel and Facebook Community!
Here are the top 10 Mortgage Coach Videos of 2021
Start by watching the most popular videos of 2021. In 2021, the #1 video was about scripts, and three of the top 10 most-watched videos were about new loan officers.
#1 Script-a-Palooza 2021 | 10,892 views - 196 likes
#2 Appraisal gaps | How to help buyers not worry about appraisal gaps with Amber Kovark | 5,195 views - 112 likes
#3 Top producer interview with Shant Banosian | 4,624 views - 142 likes
#4 New loan officer mastermind | 3,565 views - 89 likes
#5 How Denise Donoghue blows the minds of groups of realtors | 3,132 views - 118 likes
#6 Crushing 2021 with Jeremy Forcier | 2,726 views - 74 likes
#7 How new loan officers should be using Facebook and Mortgage Coach with Alex Cook | 2,539 views - 74 likes
#8 Win big listings with Ryan Serhant and working with big teams with Shant Banosian | 1,973 views - 50 likes
#9 New loan officer playbook with new loan officers and mentors | 1,859 views - 61 likes
#10 Realtor scripts to get meetings and have great conversations | 1,744 views - 54 likes
As always, if you have any thoughts, comments or stories of your own that you want to share with the Mortgage Coach community, feel free to list them in the comment section below or in the Mortgage Coach Productivity Mastermind Facebook Group.
HOW BRANCH MANAGERS CAN HELP LOAN OFFICERS CLOSE MORE LOANS